Quartz Countertops Info

Often referred to simply as 'quartz', this countertop material is a man-made, engineered material that incorporates ground, crushed quartz and other natural stone materials along with binding resins to produce a hard, non-porous surface material that does not need to be sealed. The component quartz stone is a natural crystalline material that is quarried from stone deposits found around the world, and the binding resins can include pigmentation resulting in myriad color options. This man-made stone is pressed into slabs for use as a finish surface material for countertops, backsplashes and other applications. The resulting engineered slab is a very hard material and has few imperfections since it is engineered and manufactured rather than 100% natural.

Engineered quartz is comprised of 90-93% natural mineral components that may come from a variety of sources along with 7-10% resin binding agents. Due to variations in the component minerals, the resins, and the manufacturing process, quartz can take on many different looks, colors, and designs. The resin in engineered quartz effectively seals the material, making it non-porous and meaning that no sealant is necessary after installation.

Quartz is a favorite throughout the country for countertop installations. It is an engineered, factory-made material composed of more than 90% natural materials, is quite hard and resistant to scratches and dings, as well as resistant to heat damage from hot pans, etc. Quartz countertops have many design options including color(s), veining, material composition, slab thickness, edge treatments, and more.

If you are interested in designing or installing a new quartz countertop in the Tulsa area, contact us today to discuss all the options and to see if quartz is the right material for your project! We have helped design and install quartz countertops in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Bixby, Owasso and the surrounding areas for many years and we have the knowledge, materials, tools, and expert craftsmen to make your new quartz countertop look amazing and fit the design of your home or business.

Quartz Project Gallery

Quartz countertops are one of the most beautiful and impressive upgrades you can make to your home or business. Applications for these quartz countertops include kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor kitchens, table tops and more. Contact us today if you are interested in quartz countertops in Tulsa. Check out some of our recent quartz countertop installations from across the Tulsa area below. Click expand to see the entire gallery.

Quartz Slab Gallery

Here are some examples of recent quartz slabs that we have had available at our warehouse in Tulsa. Since quartz is a man-made, engineered material that is composed of more than 90% natural stone material with the remainder of less than 10% a composition of resin binders, quartz slabs themselves can vary widely in look and color and are technically unique though they can be designed with common attributes. It is important to take that into consideration when designing and purchasing quartz slabs. If you have questions about our available slabs, please don't hesitate to contact us. We have a quartz slab warehouse where you can personally look at our current stock of quartz slabs in Tulsa. Click expand below to see more.